Wednesday, July 2, 2008 Xylitol Deadly to Dogs

Read more!

Check out this article on Snopes about xylitol poisoning in pets. Xylitol Deadly to Dogs
If you suspect your pet has eaten a food or candy containing Xylitol, call your local emergency vet immediately to let them know you're on your way, and go straight there for urgent treatment. You can also call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center for advice, on (888) 426-4435 but it is crucial not to delay medical attention because of the very sudden effects of consumption.

Print Page

Read More......